Friday, August 29, 2008

I finally got a job!

Also this past week I got a job at a salon in Visalia about 30 north of where I live. Its called Escape Salon. Its small like the last Salon I worked at which is nice. There's 3 men that work there, two of which own it. I would be one of two other women who work there. I do have to start off doing some grunt work, but that's what I get for leaving my full clientele down south. The owner is really working with me and my situation so I hope for a smooth transition because I do have to start renting right away. Which if I don't make rent one week, I will have to pay to work, if that makes sense. So I hope for the best and for walk-ins :) I start on the 4th because I'm babysitting on the 2nd and 3rd, so keep me in your prayers. I will try to put pictures up later, its a cute place!

No comments: