Thursday, September 11, 2008

My job and Greg's abscess

So I started my new job three days ago and its going really well so far. Not too many people crowding my station yet, but the people and the place are great! Its not only by some shopping, but its by some great food places too! And the people are really nice here. Its been a little dull cause I'm in the waiting around process of building a clientele, but that's what i get for moving. I'm going to try to get some pictures on here soon.

As for Greg, my second day of work was partly spend back in the urgent care taking out his abscess that was in his right armpit! I'm so glad mine was placed where it was, cause he's in some serious pain these days. But the good news is that we caught it early enough, so they didn't have to cut or pack as much as they did mine. It doesn't make it hurt less, but it will probably heal faster. I'm not really sure what the heck is going on up here in Pixley, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! As for Kaweah Delta urgent care, we've seen and know just about all the doctors and nurses and each one has been great!

No comments: