Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2nd doctor's appt.

So today (Dec.9th) was my 2nd baby doctor's appt. It went well. I have come to learn that you get to hear the heartbeat every appointment, and this was my first time hearing it. It was just as fun as I thought it was going to be. It was fast, so assume what you wish, but I'm not going to fall for any old wives tales just yet. :) I could only hear the heartbeat for a few seconds cause he/she was moving around and kicking up a storm. The kicking is louder than the heartbeat, so it was short-lived, yet still exciting! All seems just fine so far. I also turned down the tests for down syndrome and such other disorders because I feel that there is nothing I can do about it now, and if God wants me to have a baby with such disorders, then so be it. I'm just stoked that I am able to have a baby! This is such a blessing and miracle that I'm in awe every appt and I want to share it with everyone, even though I know I'm not the first woman to be pregnant. :) Anyway only about 6 more weeks until I found out what it is!!!!

No comments: