Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Darius Rucker and of course Taylor :)





On Teusday the 20th of October I went down south because my sister had won some tickets over the radio to Darius Rucker (the old Hootie guy). We had such a blast! It was a good group of girls which included myself, my sister, Tracy and Alex. Darius sure puts on a great show! We danced and sang, and we all went crazy when he played his Hootie and the Blowfish songs! It was fun! This was my first trip down south without Taylor. My mother-in-law watched her while Greg worked. Thank goodness for family cause Taylor was sick and I thought it best not to tote her around everywhere, and I didn't want to get my mom or Steve sick as well. It worked out well, but seeing as how I'm with her almost all day everyday, it was weird being without her for 24 hours. She is getting better now, but now I think I'm getting what she had. The joys of having a family, everything gets passed around.

Well now Taylor is sitting up for the most part, and eating baby food, and just growing and growing! She's so fun and it just keeps getting better and better!

No comments: