Sunday, March 28, 2010

9 month pictures

So I just wanted to post some new pictures of Taylor that we just received. These are her 9 month pictures but she is now 10 months old. I can't believe I'm starting to plan her 1st birthday party! We aren't doing anything big, not even invites, but it's just weird to think about. She is still walking (a little better now) around the couches and walls and such, but not on her own yet nor is she crawling. I do want her to become mobile cause she REALLY wants to be near someone ALL day, so maybe when she becomes mobile she can just follow me instead of scream. But as for now she's becoming quite fun to play with. She's a little baby chatter box talking all the time, and we love it! We probably won't love for long, but right now it's like she's telling a story in her own language and I haven't met someone who doesn't think that's cute! She also smiles like crazy! She smiles at anyone and everyone and people eat right up thinking that she only smiles at them. Kind of funny. She has been eating a lot more table food and we took away the pacifiers successfully, so all is going well! I am going to start working 4 days a week because one of the girls at my salon is having a baby and all of her clients are coming to me, so I'm excited about that! Taylor will starting a new/cheaper daycare that is located right in Tipton, so that will be super convenient! So we are doing well up in Pixley, staying busy. Here is also a video of Taylor pretending to scare daddy. She is finding out how loud her voice can get.

2 comments:

The Eigenbrood's said...

Taylor is so adorable!! I had a feeling she'd go straight to walking! I love the video! Her laugh is soooo cute! Glad you are all doing well!!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

It's your Uncle Ken! I'm writing this from Hal and Tabby's cuz I don't read blogs at home- but Tabby does. The babe is so cute and big! Nice work- when's the sequel? We're all over here for Haliee's 12 birthday party- pray the wind dies down so the 52 max temp doesn't freeze our tushies. Jen turns 15 in less than a month, so to celebrate she got her first detention (too many tardies) and then her first work detail at the NW Christian Thrift Store (skipping class and then lying about it). Our little girl is growing up! Lola, Jen, and I are going to Europe in June w/ a small group from her school, it will be great fun if we don't kill each other in The Louvre, or elsewhere. Hope the cows are as happy as you guys sound- love ya.
Unka Ken