Monday, June 23, 2008

Loving when friends visit





So this past weekend was one of the best weekends we've had up here in Pixley. My friend Candace and her boyfriend Chris came up to visit us. They arrived friday night and left Sunday and we wished they could have stayed longer. Saturday was a blast! Greg's family allowed us to take his Uncle's boat out to the lake. Basically we were making sure it still worked well and we through in some water skiing too. :) We went to lake success in Porterville which is only about 25 minutes away. We went water skiing and lounged around in the 107 hot summer sun for 4 hours!. By the way I finally got up on the ski for about 5 whole seconds! It doesn't sound exciting, but it was my 2nd time trying, so it was. Anyway we got back home, watched a movie, had dinner, cleaned up, and relaxed. Then on Sunday we showed them a little more of the dairy (which they were very interested in), took some more pictures, then they were on their way home. They both seemed to have as much fun as Greg and I did, and we can't wait for the next trip! I sure love when I get to see my close friends, so thanks again Candace and Chris!

No comments: