Monday, February 16, 2009

baby bump and bedding



So this past Feb 11Th I turned 6 months in my pregnancy. Where in the world is the time going? My nephew Connor turned 1 two months ago, my niece Mya turns 1 today, my sister-in-law is having a baby in 2 months and my brother-in-law is getting married in July. And although all these things are great and Greg and I can't wait to hold our baby girl, I feel like life is flying by! Anyway people have been asking if i "look pregnant" yet so I decided to keep you up to date with my growing belly. The good news is I'm gaining just the right amount of weight that my doctor recommended and feeling great! Greg and I can feel the baby move everyday and now we can even see my belly move when she kicks. Its really a unique experience to have a human grow inside you, and being a first-time mom, a little weird. But its all fun!

We also got to see a picture of our bedding that my sister is bringing up to me this weekend, and I wanted to show you cause I'm so in love with it! My sister, Allison, has this friend who does custom orders for a very reasonable price, so I'm trying them out, and they are great! The bedding came out better than I could have expected! My sister also gave me some of their stuff for Christmas and I love that too! So if anyone knows someone who is expecting and can't find exactly what they want in the stores, you should check them out! I only know of one way to reach them and its through myspace and their name is me-sew-cute. Or you can ask me of another way and I can ask my sister. Anyway here are the pics!

No comments: