Monday, February 23, 2009

family, registered, and baby furniture weekend





So this past weekend Tracy, Jeff, Connor and Allison all came up to visit and to do some helpful baby stuff. It was so fun to get to spend time with all them and to see what new things Connor is doing! He is such a good boy and so funny! Since I don't get to see him but maybe once a month (if I'm lucky) its so fun to see all the things he's up to. He looks like such a big boy with him walking so good, and sitting on regular chairs! And he's just such a happy boy that it's so fun to play with him now! I wish I could see him more, but that's just how the cards are dealt I guess.
Anyway Tracy and Allison were such a huge help on Saturday when we went to register at "babies r us"! Tracy has all the "new mom" knowledge and Allison did all the clicking of the merchandise. And although Allison had to be Allison by clicking on some loud toys, it was what made it so fun! And they also did something else huge... they bought me my crib as a baby present! I still can't believe they did that, it was very generous of them! They also helped me pick it out. My mom and steve are also helping in a huge way too, they are buying me the dresser to match! AND my dad and stepmom already purchased the carseat and stroller to match! I am so blessed to have such a great family to help me with stuff like that! Thanks again!
Well it was obviously a great weekend and I now have pictures to put up of the completed nursery! Jeff and Greg set it up right when we got home and not to mention that they had dinner in the oven when we returned as well! What great guys!

2 comments:

THE GAUDY FAMILY said...

I love Taylors room! It looks so good. And it sounds like you had a great weekend:)

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.