Sunday, May 10, 2009

San Fransisco "babymoon"






So the week of April 27 Monday-Thursday Greg and I decided to take one last vacation before the craziness of having a baby becomes our life. We chose to go to San Fran because I've never been there and it's been about 20 years since Greg was there. Not to mention my aunt has a great condo there that she let us use as our baby gift. Well we had a blast! My aunt's place is amazing and located in the heart of San Fran! We got there Monday and got acquainted with the place and surrounding area by walking to market street. That area has a ton of shopping! Then on Tues we had tickets to the Giants vs. Dodgers baseball game. It was 48 degrees and windy, but we stayed the whole time and it was fun! They are rivals which made it even more fun! Then on Wednesday we had tickets to go to Alcatraz and that was just as cool as everyone said it would be! I have a weird obsession with prisons, so to go in one was awesome! Then we walked around Fisherman's Wharf the rest of the day. We took it easy cause my back and feet would start to hurt when I pushed it, but Greg gives me a foot rub every night these days, so I'm not going to complain too much =). Greg got to sleep in for a couple of days so he's not complaining either. Overall a good time with my wonderful husband!

No comments: