Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 36/ 9 month appt


So nowadays pregnancy is divided into weeks, not months. Pregnancy actually is 40 weeks/ 10 months. With that being said, I had my 36 weeks doctor's appt this last Friday. My doctor wanted me to have another ultrasound because she thought the baby was big. Comes to find out she's perfect! She's measuring exactly what she should be and they guessed her weight to be about 6 pounds. My due date still is June 4th and everything looks good with her! As for me my blood pressure is a little high and I'm swelling by the minute everywhere BUT I'm 2 centimeters dilated and my body is preparing itself to give birth! Good news cause now I have a 50-50 chance of delivering early! Which with my hands being numb all the time and my feet looking and feeling like balloons, sounds good to me! Other than that everything is all ready to go, set up and washed, and I'm ready for the sleepless nights... kind of :) So hopefully in 2 weeks our little one will be here! Here's a little sneak peek at her (yep it's still a girl). This pic is her face close up and her big ol' lips clear as day. Other than that she's a little squished in there so we couldn't get a good pic like last time. I can't wait to see what she looks like, but I think she's cute already!

No comments: